Bringing engine enthusiasts together since 1889.
Tui Truck Stop Show & Shine
The April May June and July Toki Motors events have all unfortunately been postponed. We will confirm a date as soon as we have more clarity on when events are safe to host again. Anyone who has preregistered can either transfer their registration, or get a full refund. We will be in touch with everyone who has registered. In the mean-time, stay up to date by subscribing to our newsletter here
The Tui Team
Are you the owner of vintage, classic or Hot Rod? Do you have a V8 that sets hearts quivering and gets heads turning? are you team blue or team red and have a sweet ride that representants your loyalty? or perhaps you think two wheels are better than 4? Right here at Tui Brewery on the last Sunday of each month we invite car and motorbike owners to bring their vehicles to participate in one of our Mangatainoka Motors Show and Shine Days.
Designed to be a fabulous day out that gives you the chance to display your sweet ride for other car enthusiasts and general public to enjoy and in doing so, compete to win some sweet prizes! Now we bet that got you interested!
While you are here, we invite you to enjoy the live music, delicious food, refreshing refreshments, jump on a brewery tour, take a look at our Histui Museum or do a bit of shopping at the Tui Shop. Or just simply kick back, relax, and use the day to catch up with family and friends while others check out your ride.
ALL TOKI MOTORS EVENTS WILL BE THE LAST SUNDAY OF THE SAME MONTH IN 2021
- March 29 Toki Truck Stop Show & Shine - CANCELLED
- April 26 American Car Day
- May 31 Brexit v EU Day
- June 28 V8 Sunday
- July 26 Japanese car day
- August 30 Ford v Holden Day
- Sept 27 Hot Rod Day
- Oct 25 Two Wheels Day
- Nov 29 Vintage Day
Register your vehicle NOW to make it easier for you on the day – its only $10 online. Then on the day just drive in and park up and place your email confirmation on your dashboard and you’re done! Easy as that!
Proceeds from the registrations go towards the Mangatainoka Motors Reserve Restoration Project.
There's heaps of awesome prizes up for grabs from Best Dressed and Best Tui Orange Vehicle to Star of the Show!
- Most Original
- Local Star (has to be from Wairarapa or Tararua)
- Furthest Travelled
- People’s Choice
- Star of Show
- Best Dressed
- Best Tui Orange Vehicle
KEY TIMINGS FOR TOKI MOTORS
- Gates open for registering vehicles at 9.30am
- HQ open to public and spectators at 10am
- All cars must be parked by 10.45am Please don't exceed 10KM PH on Tui Brewery grounds
- Registrations close 11.30am
- People's Choice votes must be in to Tui shop by 12pm
- Prize giving in the garden bar 12.30pm
- Opportunity to get vehicle photos in front of the Tui Tower after prizegiving
- Brewery Tour ($25 per person) leaves at 11.30pm and 2.30pm from Tui Shop
Tui Brewery accept no responsibility for any damage caused to vehicles or other possessions while attending the Mangatainoka Motors events. You enter at your own risk.
Fancy putting your prized goodies on display, or showcasing your fancy paintings? Here is what is required:
- Your stall must be of mutual benefit to the audience, Tui Brewery and your cause or business
- You will be required to attend at least half of the 2020 Toki Motors events
- You will need to be set up by 9.15am and on site until 2pm
- You will need to provide a Health & Safety Plan, a Risk Management Plan and any relevant compliance and / or licencing documentation for your stall
- Your stall cannot in any way be a youth related cause
- Your stall needs to be functional in all weather conditions
- You will need to supply a reference from a previous event you have attended
- You will need to provide all of your own supplies, equipment, furniture, floats, and set up your stall completely on your own
The Tui Brewery will provide:
- Power supply (you need your own tagged extension cords)
- Sealed or grass area
- Possibly an undercover area depending on size of events
- A car park
- Possibly some promotion of your activity prior to the events
Please complete this form:
Why not host your AGM, Committee Meeting or just have a get together? We have function rooms for 10-200 people available - enquire about our private function space by contacting us – firstname.lastname@example.org 06 376 0815 – more information on our function spaces can also be found HERE
- Sign up to our email newsletters to stay up to date with Mangatainoka Motors and all happenings at Tui Brewery
- And follow us on Facebook @tui to see all of our event information and updates