Mangatainoka Motors Show & Shine 2021
Bringing engine enthusiasts together since 1889.
Managatainoka Motors Update - 2021 Dates Announced
We're stoked to announce the popular Toki Motors Show & Shine series will return in 2021. This is the moment you've been waiting for. We'll kick off our monthly motor events in March, and run them through to November. These will all take place on the last Sunday of each month, apart from American Day, which will take place a week earlier to avoid Anzac Day commemorationsVehicles and Bikes welcome. Check out all the new dates below, and be sure to register.
What's It All About?
Right here at Tui Brewery on the last Sunday of each month we invite car and motorbike owners to bring their ride to participate in one of our Mangatainoka Motors Show and Shine Days.
Are you the owner of vintage, classic or Hot Rod? Do you have a V8 that sets hearts quivering and gets heads turning? Are you team blue or team red and have a sweet ride that represents your loyalty? Or perhaps you think two wheels are better than four?
Well, you'll be chuffed to hear our Toki Motors Shows are on again in 2021. Well known by all kiwi engine enthusiasts as a fabulous day out, these shows give you the chance to display your sweet ride for other car lovers and the general public to enjoy, and you can compete to win some sweet prizes while you're at it! Now we bet that got your attention!
While you are here, enjoy the live music, delicious food, a cleansing ale, jump on a brewery tour, take a look at our Histui Museum or do a bit of shopping on merch at the Tui Shop. Or simply kick back, relax, and catch up with family and friends while others check out your ride.
EVENT DATES 2021
- Mangatainoka Motors Truck Show & Shine – Sun 29th March
- Mangatainoka Motors American Day – Sun 18th April
- Mangatainoka Motors Brexit vs EU – Sun 30th May
- Mangatainoka Motors V8 Sunday – Sun 27th June
- Mangatainoka Motors Japanese Day – Sun 28th July
- Mangatainoka Motors Ford v Holden Day - Sun 29th Aug
- Mangatainoka Motors Hot Rod Day - Sun 26th Sept
- Mangatainoka Motors Two Wheels Day - (all bikes welcome) Sun 31st Oct
- Mangatainoka Motors Vintage Day - Sun 28th Nov
Please note: all events take place on the last Sunday of the month, apart from American Day, which takes place the weekend prior, to avoid Anzac Day commemorations.
Pre Register Your Bike Or Vehicle
Register your vehicle or bike NOW to make it easier for you on the day – its only $10 online. Then on the day just drive in, park up, place your email confirmation on your dashboard and you’re done! Easy as that.
If you don't pre-register, you can still register on the day. But it makes it easier for everyone - you included - if you do it in advance.
Proceeds from the registrations go towards the Mangatainoka Motors Reserve Restoration Project.
There's heaps of awesome prizes up for grabs from Most Original and People's Choice to Star of the Show! There’s a whopping $500 for the overall winner - the Star of the Show - which is not to be sneezed at. Bring your hanky.
- Most Original
- Local Star (has to be from Wairarapa or Tararua)
- Best In Category - for, well, the best in your category
- Furthest Travelled
- People’s Choice
- Star of Show
KEY TIMINGS FOR TOKI MOTORS
- Gates open for registering vehicles and bikes at 9.30am
- Tui HQ open to public and spectators at 10am
- All cars and bikes must be parked by 10.45am Please don't exceed 10km/h on Tui Brewery grounds
- Registrations close 11am
- Judging will take place from 11am - 12pm
- People's Choice votes must be in to Tui shop by 12pm
- Prize giving in the garden bar 12.30pm
- Opportunity to get photos with your wheels in front of the Tui Tower after prizegiving
- Brewery Tour ($25 per person) leaves at 2.30pm from Tui Shop
- Tui HQ will shut at 4pm for July, August, September and October events
Fancy putting your prized goodies on display, or showcasing your fancy paintings? Here's what's required:
- Your stall must be of mutual benefit to the audience, Tui Brewery and your cause or business
- You will be required to attend at least half of the 2020 Toki Motors events
- You will need to be set up by 9.15am and on site until 2pm
- You will need to provide a Health & Safety Plan, a Risk Management Plan and any relevant compliance and / or licencing documentation for your stall
- Your stall cannot in any way be a youth related cause
- Your stall needs to be functional in all weather conditions
- You will need to supply a reference from a previous event you have attended
- You will need to provide all of your own supplies, equipment, furniture, floats, and set up your stall completely on your own
The Tui Brewery will provide:
- Power supply (you need your own tagged extension cords)
- Sealed or grass area
- Possibly an undercover area depending on size of events
- A car park
- Possibly some promotion of your activity prior to the events
Tui Brewery accept no responsibility for any damage caused to vehicles or other possessions while attending the Mangatainoka Motors events. You enter at your own risk.
Please complete this form:
FUNCTIONS AT TOKI MOTORS
Why not combine your car club AGM, Committee Meeting or just have a get together at the same time as one of our Toki Motors events? We have function rooms for 10-200 people available where you can do your thing, and also check out peoples' sweet rides. Enquire about our private function space by contacting us – email@example.com 06 376 0815. More information on our function spaces can also be found HERE
- Sign up to our email newsletters to stay up to date with Mangatainoka Motors and all happenings at Tui Brewery
- And follow us on Facebook @tui to see all of our event information and updates