Mangatainoka Motors Show & Shine 2021
Bringing engine enthusiasts together since 1889.
Managatainoka Motors Update - 2021 Dates Announced
We're stoked to announce the ever so popular Toki Motors Show & Shine series is back to full schedule for 2021 after a few no shows last year. Anticipation is high! We have already kicked off the year with the infamous truck show and now have monthly events running through to November. All events take place on the last Sunday of each month - apart from American Day, which will take place a week earlier to avoid Anzac Day commemorations. Vehicles and Bikes welcome. An action packed day with great food, great beverages, awesome prizes and of course a chance to show your epic vehicle to our petrol head enthusiasts. Check out all the dates on the flyer below. Next up is the American Day. Time to polish up all those stars and stripes!
What's It All About?
Right here at Tui Brewery on the last Sunday of each month we invite car and motorbike owners to bring their ride to participate in one of our Mangatainoka Motors Show and Shine Days.
Are you the owner of vintage, classic or Hot Rod? Do you have a V8 that sets hearts quivering and gets heads turning? Are you team blue or team red and have a sweet ride that represents your loyalty? Or perhaps you think two wheels are better than four?
Well, you'll be chuffed to hear our Toki Motors Shows are on again in 2021. Well known by all kiwi engine enthusiasts as a fabulous day out, these shows give you the chance to display your sweet ride for other car lovers and the general public to enjoy, and you can compete to win some sweet prizes while you're at it! Now we bet that got your attention!
While you are here, enjoy the live music, delicious food, a cleansing ale, jump on a brewery tour, take a look at our Histui Museum or do a bit of shopping on merch at the Tui Shop. Or simply kick back, relax, and catch up with family and friends while others check out your ride.
Mangatainoka Motors Truck Stop Show & Shine – Sun 28th March
Mangatainoka Motors American Day – Sun 18th April
Mangatainoka Motors Brexit vs EU – Sun 30th May
Mangatainoka Motors V8 Sunday – Sun 27th June
Mangatainoka Motors Japanese Day – Sun 25th July
Mangatainoka Motors Ford v Holden Day - Sun 29th Aug
Mangatainoka Motors Hot Rod Day - Sun 26th Sept
Mangatainoka Motors Two Wheels Day (all bikes welcome) - Sun 31st Oct
Mangatainoka Motors Vintage Day - Sun 28th Nov
There's heaps of awesome prizes up for grabs from Most Original and People's Choice to Star of the Show!
- Most Original
- Local Star (has to be from Wairarapa or Tararua)
- Best In Category - for, well, the best in your category
- Furthest Travelled
- People’s Choice
- Star of Show
KEY TIMINGS FOR THE DAY:
09:30am - Gates open for cars
10: 00am - Gates open for public
10:45am - All competing cars to be parked
11:00am - Registrations close
11:00am - 12pm Judging will take place
11:30am - Brewery experience tour (from $20pp)
12:30pm - Prize giving
Immediately after prize giving photo will be taken under the iconic Tui Tower.
2:30pm - Brewery experience tour (from $20pp)
4pm - Tui Brewery closes
Pre Register Your Vehicle
Dont wait, you can register your vehicle or bike now for any of the events. It makes it easier than on the day plus its only $10 online. Then on the day just drive in, park up, place your email confirmation on your dashboard and you’re done! Easy as.
Please note you can still register on the day if you forget.
Proceeds from the registrations go towards the Mangatainoka Motors Reserve Restoration Project.
Fancy putting your prized goodies on display, or showcasing your fancy paintings? Here's what's required:
- Your stall must be of mutual benefit to the audience, Tui Brewery and your cause or business
- You will be required to attend at least half of the 2020 Toki Motors events
- You will need to be set up by 9.15am and on site until 2pm
- You will need to provide a Health & Safety Plan, a Risk Management Plan and any relevant compliance and / or licencing documentation for your stall
- Your stall cannot in any way be a youth related cause
- Your stall needs to be functional in all weather conditions
- You will need to supply a reference from a previous event you have attended
- You will need to provide all of your own supplies, equipment, furniture, floats, and set up your stall completely on your own
The Tui Brewery will provide:
- Power supply (you need your own tagged extension cords)
- Sealed or grass area
- Possibly an undercover area depending on size of events
- A car park
- Possibly some promotion of your activity prior to the events
Tui Brewery accept no responsibility for any damage caused to vehicles or other possessions while attending the Mangatainoka Motors events. You enter at your own risk.
Please complete this form:
FUNCTIONS AT TOKI MOTORS
Why not combine your car club AGM, Committee Meeting or just have a get together at the same time as one of our Toki Motors events? We have function rooms for 10-200 people available where you can do your thing, and also check out peoples' sweet rides. Enquire about our private function space by contacting us – email@example.com 06 376 0815. More information on our function spaces can also be found HERE
- Sign up to our email newsletters to stay up to date with Mangatainoka Motors and all happenings at Tui Brewery
- And follow us on Facebook @tui to see all of our event information and updates