LEVEL 3 FRIDAY’S 4pm - 8pm
021 195 9125
SEE MENU HERE
We are thrilled to be able to bring you takeaway meals on Friday nights during Level 2.
For all of our safety and to make this nice and easy we have outlined all of the information you need to know to get your delicious takeaway meals and drinks.
How It Works
- Available during Alert Level 2 during open hours
- See the menu here
- Pre order by phoning 021 195 9125 Wednesday – Sunday from 11-4pm and Fridays from 12pm-7pm. Or leave a message any time on 06 376 0815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order and we will contact you to confirm.
- Please pre order at least 2 hours before your desired pickup time.
- You will receive a text message from us to confirm that your order is ready to be collected.
- If you have not paid yet, there are paywave facilities, and we will accept cash and eftpos.
- You will be required to use hand sanitizer before handling cash or touching the eftpos machine.
- All takeaways will be prepared following the advice of the New Zealand Government and World Health Organisation and their recommendations for minimising the spread of COVID19.
- There is NO delivery service available.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- A full refund will be given if orders are cancelled at least 1 hour before an order is due to be collected.
- No refunds will be available if an order is cancelled within 1 hour of it being due to be collected.
- If we are unable to serve you your alcohol because you are underage or intoxicated you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Refunds will take a few days to process