Terms & Conditions
Panasonic Smart TV Competition Terms & Conditions
You must have purchased a ticket to the Hurricanes vs. Blues on 9 February 2019 and be at the game in order to have your chance to kick.
If your name is selected, you will be contacted on the morning of the game. If the event organisers cannot get hold of you, your opportunity will be forfeited, and another name will be drawn
Confirmation of winning the prize is at the judge’s discretion
The prize is a Panasonic 43" 4K Ultra HD HDR Smart LED Television
The prize cannot be exchanged, and is not redeemable for cash
The TV will be delivered to one address within NZ only
Employees and staff at Panasonic or DB are not eligible to enter.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
Tickets are sold by Tuitek and are subject to the following conditions:
1. No refund or exchange on this ticket.
2. The right is reserved to charge a fee for the replacement of tickets. Tuitek reserves the right not to replace tickets where seating is not allocated (stand ticket).
3. The right is reserved to change advertised programs, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
4. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to Tuitek terms and conditions.
5. It may be a condition of entry that a search of person and / or their possessions will be required at the time of the entry to the venue.
6. This ticket may not, without the prior written consent of Tuitek, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
7. Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way or are not purchased from Tuitek or other authorised points of sale.
8. Strictly no BYO alcohol, drink or food.
9. You enter at your own risk.
10. Children 0-12yrs must purchase a VIP ticket to have access to the Tui Brewery Tent Village (VIP area).
11. All tickets purchased via www.tuihq.co.nz will be couriered.
12. For any national media enquiries please Natasha Gillooly Natasha.Gillooly@db.co.nz For local media enquiries please contact Katie Farman firstname.lastname@example.org